Friday 16 November 2018

Opinion Sharing


This term we have been doing oral language and and for oral language we have been doing statement of the week. Every time we do statement of the week our teacher gives us a statement and we have to write at least 2 reasons for agreeing and 2 reasons for disagreeing with this idea. Before we started Statement of the week we had to pick a group to do it with and as you can probably see on the front my group was Molly, Ruby, Zyah, Zoe and me. I think that this activity was a great learning experience.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting your pros and cons...thanks girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Sky and I go to Ohaeawai Primary School. I think you did a great job on the slide with the rest of the group. We like the same things, I like chocolate and pandas and Mathematics. Keep in touch.
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for completing this Aoife, in your own time and support from a friend-I am proud of you. I enjoyed watching the slides-thanks for that :-) Mum (Yvette)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.