Monday 23 March 2020

Mistletoe Camp Map


In week six we went on camp for the week to Mistletoe Bay in the Marlborough Sounds. The next week when we were back at school we started to do some activities on camp the first one was to create this map of Greymouth to Mistletoe Bay and we had to do the route and then put a marker on three different places and then write a fact about the places. I think this activity was really interesting to find out facts about the different places along the way to Mistletoe Bay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aoife

    I have been keeping an eye on your blog and would love to see a post about what you've been doing to keep busy during the lockdown.

    The hardest thing is trying to decide what to write so maybe you could pick one activity that you enjoyed and share it on your blog for me. Then I can give it a go and tell you how we went in my bubble!

    It may be a physical activty eg at my house we created an inside obstacle course using the couch and cusions and dining table!

    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Miss Panther

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.