Friday 3 August 2018

My Treasure


WALT: Use conjunctions to join our ideas together.
WALT: Include descriptive detail.

This week we had to describe a personal treasure. What we did was we had to use at least a couple of fanboys on our paragraphs in our slides. I think that this task was interesting and fun and made me think more on description. I think I was ok at this task although I think I could do better at it. I think what I could do better next time is that I could describe my object even more and do bigger paragraphs. My precious/treasure item is my teddy bear as you probably saw in the slide. 

Comment below what your treasure/precious item is. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Aoife, I really like your post on your treasure. Obviously it is really special and precious to you. Maybe next time you could not repeat your sentences. Other than that you have descibed your treasure really well. Noho Ora Mai. From Honor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aoife, I enjoyed reading about your much loved teddy bear. I would have loved to see a photo of her, to see if it matches what you described :-) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.